8.7.09

Excitingly Fashionable Times!

As many of you know I am in New York with friends and family getting ready for my big sis's very FAB Hamptons Marquee Engagement Party this Saturday night! I am so looking forward to the party but even more so I am looking forward to the Monday after as she and I will be headed to Irish designer Annique Lambe for a private consult and viewing of her gowns!
Miss Lambe creates personal, delicate, and artistic designs for every bride. She has been based in New York since the mid 90s but as a Grafton Academy graduate there is a distinct Celtic flair in her work! If any of you Brides-to-Be out there are looking for a one of a kind hand made work of art to walk down the aisle in, I urge you to reach out to this FAB Irish lady ASAP and get your hands on one of her designs!