5.6.09

This has to stop...

Ok so I'm on line waiting for my Venti Calm with room for milk on Grafton Street, before I head to the Merrion hotel - more on that later. I wasn't going to blog again 'til I was settled in to my Garden Wing suite in a fab over sized terry-cloth Hotel issue robe, but I had to mobile-blog to address an Irish-issue that is of great concern to me;

This look is NOT, I repeat NOT, OK!

I am not even going to get started on the woman's pedicure (did the salon lose their nail trimmers??) Or her gorge gold foot jewelery (really? we want to call more attention to these puppies?!?)

This post is to focus on an epidemic that has been running rampant with Grannies for ages now and I fear, spreading to other demographics!

It is NOT OK to wear Reinforced Toe Panty Hose With Sandals!

Personally, I think if you are wearing a sandal, you should be bear legged. Peep toe shoes with black opaque tights is beyond forgivable and even quite chic right no but nude stocking, suntan hose, whatever you want to call them for me, should jut be burnt! I do not even understand why they are still sold!

Sorry to rant but I have to get these things off my chest people! What is your Number One Unforgivable Fashion Faux-pas? What is your style pet peeve?

Share it below in the comments section and if we are feelin' you, maybe i will become it's own post!

Bye for now kiddies, I'm hitting the Tethra Spa! xxox Miss Emerald Apple